Thursday, January 17, 2008

Food fair and sponsorship =) money money money!!!

I've already spoken to the editor of p106 miss annabelle and, debbie who's in charge of the foodfair. we will set up four stalls, so please give ideas on the foods to be sold.

date: 23rd feb 2008

suggestions:
1. satay celup
2. n/a

ps: poleen, there's a request for u to cook mushroom soup(was that wat u cooked during the carnival?) and ur other 'la sao' delicacies.


the profit margin would be shared, 8/2. if they hit their target, they will give us 100%.

sponsorship - we will start to circulate the sponsorship form next week, so GAMBATTE! try to beat stephanie!


that's all

signing off,
leng zhai feihing

3 comments:

Po Leen said...

eh, at least my lao sai stuff made money okay!!!!

Po Leen said...

make again? wei...my hand will patah and veng foon would kill me and ill be killing myself because there isnt anyone who wants to chop an dice all the ingredients

Po Leen said...

if you want me to cook, you must make this part of my group's project as well so they can suffer along with me, wahahaha

...eh like that lar, competiting who collects the most money lar? the person who collects the most money should be atrributed in the mag, one whole page! haha, just jk.

sorry for adding another comment...couldnt resist...lol